Reblog, everyone. Please.
it doesnt matter what your blog theme is
"One of the most interesting things about Elizabeth Turner was her Kiss of Death. Throughout the trilogy, all of the men she locked lips with has died - including Sao Feng in At World’s End, and (if you want to be petty about it) her father, Weatherby Swann. Usually they would die moments after kissing her for the first time. This excludes Will Turner who has kissed her several times before and beat the odds every time. However, even he succumbed to her kiss and died as well minutes after the two were hastily married by Barbossa.
This is most likely a just coincidence and not something that was intentional, but years later it’s still fun to point out to friends and watch a dawn of realization hit their face when they realize that Pirate Queen Elizabeth may have also been the Grim Reaper.”
this is literally what it’s like to be 21
♫ it’s going down, i’m yelling Simba ♫
IT’S BEEN 20 YEARS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN 20 YEARS
oh my god
I told you. All the men in my life die.
I’m not a man in your life, okay? You said so yourself. I’m a little shitpot.
can a dinosaur even get more fuckin rad?
you bet jurassican
i am so impressed by that dinosaur and that pun congratulations
wakey wakey eggs and bakey
but I’m a vegan
wakey wakey vegetables and sadness
i love it when people misspell bawling and say that they’re “balling their eyes out” like ball so hard my motherfuckin eyes came out
you know who is extremely underrated???
Alan fucking Cumming
best known as Floop in Spy Kids
and Glitch if you ever watched the AMAZING mini-series Tin-Man
is an omnisexual,
occasional crossdresser in plays
and Tony award winning actor
he deserves more recognition than he gets
I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS FLOOP AND NIGHTCRAWLER WTF WHY DIDNT I KNOW
I’ve loved him since I was a kid. He’s phenomenal.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
see that girl you just called a bitch? she didn’t hear you say it louder
Page 2 of 118